April 6, 2014

Faux Leather & Denim

I'm sure you've all noticed my infatuation with faux leather anything so when my Mom surprised me with this pencil skirt I just couldn't say no. I'm so used to putting on one of my black faux leather jackets to go out but the matching textures would have had me looking like a mix between cat woman and a business woman so I went with one of my other staple pieces.. the denim jacket. Since I was yet again in all black which is naturally no-so-casual looking,  the denim definitely helped to dress it down. I will say the only down fall of a faux leather skirt is the limited leg movement, would not be my choice of bottom if I were to have to walk up and down stairs all day.

DSC_0038 DSC_0041 DSC_0011 DSC_0043DSC_0012 DSC_0015 DSC_0014 DSC_0039 DSC_0036 DSC_0044

OUTFIT DETAILS
denim jacket: originally PacSun, similar AmericanEagle
top: side slit cropped top (on sale now!), GoJane
Skirt: pretty tough faux leather skirt, Forever21
Pumps: originally Forever21, similar GoJane
Bag: originally MissGuided, similar MissGuided

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design