April 27, 2014

White Romper & Nude Pumps

DSC_0452

Here's a little more evidence that I actually did wear something other than black.  I tried really hard not to incorporate any sort of black into this outfit which was a struggle in the beginning, but once I put on my nude pumps, everything else sort of fell together. Surprisingly, I can't get enough of nudes and whites together, it's just hard for me to get used to wearing the combination myself.  These past two months I haven't had much luck in the mall but I was really impressed with Windsor, which is where I purchased most of my white pieces recently. 


 I have been living in my head chains to cover up my mediocre hair week, luckily it's just about over and I'll have new extensions in less than a day. I guess I should invest in a few more since this one actually started to tarnish on my forehead and left me with a nice green design for a day or two, oops!

I've been getting a lot of requests to film my daily make-up routine, so this week I'm going to try to do that for you guys so stay tuned!

DSC_0442DSC_0450 DSC_0451 DSC_0443 DSC_0444 DSC_0454 DSC_0456

OUTFIT DETAILS
romper: white rolled up sleeves romper, Windsor
shoes: gift from Mom, similar Lulus
clutch: originally H&M, similar Nordstrom
head chain: originally Etsy, similar Etsy
watch: Riley rose gold plated watch by Fossil, Macys

2 comments:

  1. You're so gorgeous, Cori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this romper and you look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design