April 23, 2014

Sunflower Dress


DSC_0151

About a month or two ago I walked into Urban Outfitters, saw this dress and immediately fell in love with everything about it. Sunflowers have always reminded me of my Nana who is no longer around, so this dress found a special place in my heart very quickly. I passed it up because I didn't think spending an absurd amount of money on a sundress was necessary in the middle of the winter. Easter morning, as I was opening up my basket (yes I'm almost in my mid-twenties and I still get an Easter basket) my Mom had the dress folded up & patiently waiting to be worn.


I was in between wearing it with a pair of nude pumps or these ankle strap wedges and of course, the black shoes won. Since I'm due for a new set of extensions later this week, my hair has been a bit defiant so rather than struggling to tame it, I've been wearing head chains all week to distract the world from my series of mediocre hair days. So far, it seems to be working just fine!

DSC_0159 DSC_0158 DSC_0156 DSC_0160 DSC_0170 DSC_0161 DSC_0163 DSC_0172 DSC_0167 DSC_0177 DSC_0162 DSC_0157
OUTFIT DETAILS
dress: somedays lovin' sunflower long-sleeve dress, UrbanOutfitters
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Tatum ankle strap wedge (sold out in suede), Bloomingdales
bag: originally Michael Kors, similar Nordstrom
head chain: Etsy, similar Etsy UrbanOutfitters

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is so beautiful. Love everything about this. You look amazing in this dress and your face is flawless.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design