September 10, 2013

The Claw

I have been absolutely obsessed with pointed nails for over a year now and I couldn't imagine life without them. I started off with the standard square shape and after about a week I could not wait to get them taken off. It was nearly impossible for me to text, button buttons or even do my make-up. After another week went by I had a change of heart and decided to keep them on and just change the shape to the classic oval and after about a month I decided on "the claw".

I can honestly say that even after over a year of getting them done I still get equally as excited about freshening them up and picking out a new design. I am so fortunate to have a nail salon in my town that understands my style and is willing to spend the extra time on making them absolutely perfect.
 
My nails are all my own with a layer of gel over them to keep them strong & unbreakable. I was told that the gel is much lighter and less damaging to the actual nail than acrylic/crystal. However, it is recommended that you do get a brand new full set every couple of months.
 
Here are some of my absolute favorite designs and my journey from the baby claw to my current "Freddy Krueger" claw.
 
All designs were hand painted by Leena, Tracy, Trang or Theresea at T&T Nails.
 
 






 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design