September 12, 2013

Spiked Sneakers

After spending an entire week dressed up in heals and wedges, nothing feels better than putting on a pair of sneakers. At the same time, nothing is more of a struggle than finding an outfit to compliment a pair of sneakers especially since I'm not used to wearing them. But, that's nothing a pair of high waisted shorts can't fix. This particular pair I bought at a cute little boutique in Pier Village, Long Branch one morning before I went on the beach. The fit is absolutely perfect, so perfect that I even bought them in another wash.
 
I chose to pair my spiked high-top sneakers and high wasited shorts with a simple off the shoulder white crop top, an absolute necessity to my wardrobe. I've collected so many that I had to give them their own section in my closet, along with a small drawer in my dresser. You can pick them up in almost any store, some of my favorites are from American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, Arden B, Love Culture, Forever 21 & PacSun.
 



These photos were taken by my loving boyfriend who brought me to the Philadelphia Zoo. One of my absolute favorite places to be (besides the mall, of course) is the zoo, I have such a soft spot for animals I wish I could have taken them all home.
 
OUTFIT DETAILS
Shoes: high-top spiked lace up sneakers, similar:  Love Culture
Shorts: high-waisted semi destructed Jenna & Molly
Top: off shoulder crop top Arden B
Purse: Kimber Clutch - ivory Gypsy Warrior
Sunglasses: Sicily Avaitors Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design