April 1, 2014

Another Black Romper


Since I already did a casual outfit with the maroon hat I recently picked up from Forever 21, I wanted to show you all how I dressed it up a bit. Over the past month I must have purchased every version of the black romper ever made and this one is definitely my favorite because of all of the small details. If you didn't notice, it's extremely sheer and the back is almost non-existent so wearing it before the weather started to warm up was completely out of the question.

PS. The MK Haven booties are on sale now & I've linked them below for you!
(Don't forget to sign up for EBATES to get cash back when you order things online)

DSC_0359 DSC_0366 DSC_0378 DSC_0362 DSC_0372 DSC_0379 DSC_0361 DSC_0384 DSC_0360 DSC_0373 DSC_0369 DSC_0376

OUTFIT DETAILS
hat: originally Forever 21, similar AmericanApparel
romper: originally Tobi, similar LuLus
belt: originally Tobi, similar Nordstrom
booties: Michael Kors Haven bootie (on sale now), Bloomingdales
clutch: originally Nordstrom, similar Asos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design