March 27, 2014

Floppy Hat & Layered Chains


It's no secret that I'm more than obsessed with huge, chunky and most of the time gaudy necklaces. I was pleasantly surprised to find Forever 21's newer section of statement necklaces during one of my visits about a month ago; not only were they reasonably priced, they were absolutely gorgeous. Naturally I picked up a couple with the intention of stacking them like my Xevana chains. I thought these two went together perfectly and they even layered like they were made for each other, so I was very much satisfied with my $25 purchase. I've seen pieces similar to these in stores for close to $100 a piece so I'm still in shock I got them both for 1/4th the price.

As for my booties, I purchased them a few months ago but had to let them sit for awhile because it was far too cold to walk around sock-less. Since the weather is slowly starting to warm up, I've been able to wear them out comfortably. They are a bit old and of course, sold out, so I did link a similar pair below. I'm really into the cut out bootie look for this spring and have definitely invested in a couple more pairs that I cannot wait to wear out.

DSC_0336 DSC_0346 DSC_0340 DSC_0355 DSC_0342 DSC_0341 DSC_0350 DSC_0352 DSC_0349 DSC_0351 DSC_0353 DSC_0337
DSC_0344

OUTFIT DETAILS
top: originally PacSun, similar Forever21
denim: high rise seamed jean, UrbanOutfitters
booties: originally GoJane, similar GoJane
hat: originally Forever 21, similar AmericanApparel
necklace: cool girl layered chain necklace, Forever21
necklace 2: traveler faux coin bib necklace, Forever21
clutch: originally Steve Madden, similar GypsyWarrior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design