May 28, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans Pt. III

DSC_5575

... still living in my boyfriend jeans ... 

They're just so comfortable, how could you not? I was just running to the mall to pick up a new laptop because mine kind of blew up, or at least I thought it was going to. Turns out I overloaded the hard drive with all of my graphic design & blog work, oops!  

I threw on a flannel because it was kind of chilly but when I looked in the mirror it actually looked like I stole my hypothetical boyfriend's clothing when he wasn't looking. So, I went for an all black & lace bustier to try to make it seem a little more feminine and also because I broke the top two buttons on my flannel and didn't want to be too exposed walking through the mall. I also put on my super sparkly and girly nameplate I got when I was just a little Cori Betch.. it was definitely one of those really nice gifts you get when you're young & only wear on occasion because you're afraid of losing it, but now that I'm older I think I can handle the responsibility.  Last, I put on a gold body chain and my favorite lace up wedges I picked up from Urban Outfitters two years ago...which I am desperately trying to replace with a new pair because I'm afraid they're going to disintegrate the next time I wear them out. 

moral of the story: add a bunch of lace & sparkly things to your outfit if you decide to raid your boyfriend's closet for something to wear.

DSC_5585 DSC_5572 DSC_5571 DSC_5577 DSC_5583 DSC_5573 DSC_5582 DSC_5574 DSC_5581 DSC_5576
OUTFIT DETAILS
flannel: originally pacsun, similar urbanoutfitters
bustier: originally aerie, similar aerie
denim: cropped boy jeans (on sale), americaneagle
watch: riley rose gold plated watch by fossil, macys
shoes: originally urban outfitters, similar charlotterusse

4 comments:

  1. Wish I looked this good rocking bf jeans! You look puuurrrrfffectt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit it looks so casual and fun, the body chain is so cool. Love your style Cori! You are one classy Betch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's a great compliment, thank you, muah :*

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design