July 8, 2014

Little Black Leotard

DSC_5873

I always find myself buying pieces for events, wearing them for said events and then forgetting about them for months at a time. American Apparel bodysuits have always been my favorite bodysuits (even though they don't have the snaps at the bottom)- I remember about three or four years ago when I wore one with a low scooped back for the first time to work.. I felt so risk-ay, now they're so common and normal.  This one specifically I picked up for New Years Eve because I had absolutely no idea what my plans were until I even got to the destination, I think I wore it with a skirt and was a little over dressed.. as usual. Months later: I put it on with my favorite high waisted jeans and had a great outfit for an usually cool summer day.  There is absolutely no chance you could get away with wearing a bra with any of their low back bodysuits, so sticky-cups are always the way to go if you need an extra layer at all.


I saw this bag a few months before my birthday at Macy's and noticed it looked extremely similar to the Celine luggage tote and was only a few hundred dollars,  not bad right? Especially compared to a few thousand.. I ended up not getting it and went with the Kate Spade bag in one of my last posts as my birthday gift. Fast forward to after my birthday and this bad boy was on sale for a little more than 50% off, of course my Mom was able to get it even cheaper than that with her magical online shopping skills.  Sometimes it really pays to wait and shop online!

For my birthday my boyfriend's parents spoiled me with a cute top & the coin bracelet I'm wearing with this outfit from a boutique near where they live. It just so happens that it matches perfectly with about three coin necklaces I bought over the past few months from Gypsy Warrior, Windsor & Shop Dixi. I've worn them together and have gotten so many compliments on how well they match each other, but for this outfit I stuck with two more simple necklaces since my outfit already had a lot going on.

In case you didn't notice, on the side of my blog I added a huge list of all of the hair products I mentioned in my "Hair Products I'm Obsessed With" post.  I wanted to put them somewhere you'd be able to get to easily & wouldn't have to go to 10 different sites to find. All of the items I added are a lot cheaper than the original links, too! I also added a few other things I've gotten from Amazon and will be adding more from time to time!
DSC_5877
DSC_5888DSC_5872 DSC_5869 DSC_5878
DSC_5891DSC_5881 DSC_5886DSC_5871 DSC_5892DSC_5893 DSC_5885 DSC_5884
bodysuit: americanapparel
jeans: urbanoutfitters
booties: forever21
necklaces: shopdixi, shopdixi
hat: similar americanapparel
bag: calvinklein

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Absolutely stunning love this outfit and all your jewelry. You are so beautiful and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! Couldn't even tell you had jeans on, looked like a jumpsuit. That bag is killer!

    xoxo
    S
    Jemappellechanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect evil queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, beautiful, perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design