May 31, 2014

Another Printed Dress

DSC_5619

The is the second of two dresses my Mom found & surprised me with the other day. I fell in love with the print as soon as I opened the package and fell even more in love the second I put it on. It's so rare that dresses fit me the way they fit the models online because my measurements are a bit strange and as you know I'm the size of a 13 year old, so I was beyond excited when both of the dresses fit me perfectly. I tried to get as many angles as possible because the dress has so much going on, the back is just plain white but the front & sides are extremely busy. I'm usually in all plain black so the small amount of color I've been wearing lately is kind of hard for me to get used to. I'm really into the prints that are out recently which is making the whole "wearing color" thing a lot easier for me. This is second runner up for one of my birthday celebration dress, which one do you beautiful people like better? I'm so torn between the two but I think an outfit change is a bit extreme..

DSC_5618
DSC_5624
DSC_5615 DSC_5622 DSC_5609 DSC_5625 DSC_5627DSC_5606 DSC_5620 DSC_5610 DSC_5613 DSC_5621 DSC_5611
OUTFIT DETAILS
dress: gift from Mom
shoes: python dream corset heels, gojane
bag: originally michael kors, similar @ macys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design