May 19, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans & White Converse

DSC_5543 

 I've realized that I always show you guys what I wear when I go out to dinner or to an event and never what I wear to just.. hang out. So, since my Mom/photographer's stitches came out today and I just so happened to be "hanging out" she was able to get a few pictures. I got these boyfriend jeans over the winter and didn't get to wear them too much because of how cold it was, but now that it's warmer out, I've been living in them. I've worn them with crop tops, flannels, bodysuits and still haven't gotten sick of them so I will say they are very much worth the investment when you find that perfect pair (and you definitely don't need to spend $100 to find them).



Not only have I been living in these boyfriends jeans, I've strangely been living in sneakers. This summer I'm really trying to stay away from sandals & flats because of a reoccurring ankle problem that leaves me on crutches for a few weeks. These, along with my Vans, are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn and I really wish I started wearing them sooner. But, if you are interested in a pair I suggest going down a half or whole size because they run big.

 DSC_5542 DSC_5536 DSC_5545 DSC_5551 DSC_5559
DSC_5538

OUTFIT DETAILS
top: originally storenvy, similar whataboutyves
bottoms: cropped boy jeans (on sale), americaneagle
shoes: converse all star leather hi (order a size down), footlocker
bag: LV speedy 35, louisvuitton
sunglasses: versace 'rock icons' 57mm cat eye, nordstrom

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this! This outfit looks so casual and comfortable. Also you look amazingly beautiful as usual..love you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design