July 12, 2014

PMPN 8 EZ pt. II

DSC_5874

I was able to get my hands on this over sized jersey over the winter,  I put up a post of how I paired it with white skinnies and pumps months ago HERE.  I've worn it with quite a few different bottoms: leggings, thigh highs, tights, jeans, etc but this was the first time I wore it.. pant-less. Luckily my 5ft self is able to wear things that are intended to be shirts as dresses so I'm able to get a lot of use out of them.  It honestly felt kind of weird to walk around in an oversized shirt and no pants! Definitely got a few strange looks, but at least I left a lasting impression, right? Since the sleeves are cut more narrow I didn't have to worry about anything coming out the bottom if I raised my arms up. I paired it with my favorite lace up wedges I got two summers ago that I've worn in plenty of previous posts and will probably see in many more to come. I refuse to get rid of them until I find an exact replacement or they completely fall apart, I never thought I would be so attached to a pair of shoes.


As for my hair, I'm definitely due for a trim so taming these locks is nearly impossible! I pulled half of it up & tied it because I was NOT in the mood to push it off my face all day. One of my favorite techniques for getting a little bit of extra volume is back-combing. I use a little hair spray and a teasing brush and just back comb a little bit of the hair I want to look fuller. I always keep the top layer of my hair separated so I could smooth it over the matted mess I create by teasing it and .. poof.. volume! This is more of a casual look so I didn't spend to much time teasing and spraying, but if you do give it a bit of extra time and effort you'll definitely get a more polished result. All of the hair products I used are now located on the right size of my page ->
I thought it would be a lot easier and more convenient to keep an ongoing list of the things I use rather than making you search through my posts to find them, plus I found them much cheaper on Amazon, too!

lips: Pure Heroine & Goddess of the Sea by Mac
split1 DSC_5880 DSC_5871 DSC_5876splt4 DSC_5882
DSC_5872DSC_5875
shoes: originally urban, similar charlotterusse
sunglasses: michaelkors
bag: katespade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design