December 21, 2015

Denim & Suede Pt II

_DSC0006

I'll never say no to anything denim, especially a shirt that doubles as a dress. If you're thinking it looks similar to the one in my previous post.. you're definitely right! I'm sure you could imagine the amount of denim tops hanging in my closet, but this one is much different from the rest, to me at least. I've worn it as a top with a pair of high waisted jeans as well as with a pair of leggings and sneakers but this look is by far my favorite.. I'm not sure if it's my favorite because it's the most effortless or because of the boots..



_DSC0017

The second I laid eyes on these boots I knew they had to be mine and within a week or so, they were. I was pleasantly surprised to find out how comfortable they are, but then again a stacked heel has become my every day heel so of course they were comfortable for me. Although they were a bit on the pricer side- I would say they are worth every penny. Usually suede looses it shape after a few wearings but after a few weeks worth- they're still standing strong. 

_DSC0005_DSC0014_DSC0016_DSC0011_DSC0009_DSC0010_DSC0007_DSC0015
|   top: forever21   |   boots: aldo   |   bag & poof: michael kors   |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design