June 12, 2014

Cut Outs & Spikes

DSC_0230

I know it's been a few days since my last post but I've been facing a series of unfortunate events. Not only did my sinus infection from two weeks ago come back.. with vengeance, I also developed pink eye AND a fever. Luck has not been on my side health wise this week, but my Mom & I did score all the Kelly O Mac lipsticks before they sold out, so I shouldn't complain too much.

Since I haven't been well enough to do my hair OR makeup since Sunday, I also haven't really gone out, which means I haven't had any "#ootd's".  I am in the process of a "Hair Products I'm Obsessed With" post which has been one of the most requested recently, but I haven't had the strength to lift a camera, or even get out of bed.. so it'll be coming up soon!

This is the third of six outfits that will be featured in the magazine I've been talking about in the last couple of posts. This will also be the last one I share with you guys in detail until it actually comes out because I don't want to spoil everything. I based all of my outfits on events that us ladies will most likely attend throughout the summer (sorry gentlemen, if you're reading). This particular ensemble was "girls night out" themed so I tried to keep it sexy with a cut out crop top but classy with a longer pencil skirt. Of course, I added some of my favorite finishing touches: leopard print & gold spikes.

DSC_0231 DSC_0245 DSC_0236 DSC_0242 DSC_0227 DSC_0243 DSC_0233 DSC_0229
OUTFIT DETAILS
top: originally gojane, similar tobi
skirt: miss interpreting pencil skirt, tobi
belt: originally forever21, similar express
necklace: originally express, similar evesaddiction
shoes: originally forever21, similar gojane

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful as always. Love this outfit and those shoes are amazing. Good luck with the magazine and school hope all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit! Love it

    http://blackclassylongline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see your feature! You pull of cutouts with such ease, so enviable! We'll be digitally together in a magazine forever!

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design