September 24, 2013

Envelope Skort

About a month ago I started seeing these, what I thought were skirts, all over the internet. After seeing so many pictures I decided to read a couple of posts & investigate- judging by the front I would have never guessed it was a skort! I haven't seen a skort in so long and anyone who grew up in the nineties knows that wearing a skort in elementary school meant that you could still look adorable and play kickball comfortably during recess. Of course I originally started my search for the perfect envelope skort with the intention of purchasing a white one, but when I found a black one too.. of course I bought both. The only downfall is the material, even after smoothing out all of the wrinkles with my steamer they seemed to reappear after I walked around for a little. Maybe I should start ironing..








OUTFIT DETAILS
Booties: stud heel ankle boot Wet Seal
Skort: black envelope skort Windsor
Top:  cutting kiss crop top Tobi
Purse: similar: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design