October 17, 2013

Faux-Leather


I am finally a proud owner of a faux-leather vest (with studs, of course).  I've collected so many denim and faux-fur vests over the past couple of years and this was the only one missing from my wardrobe. Even though it's not real leather, it's still nice and warm and perfect for those days that are too hot for a jacket but too cold to not have an extra layer. I can't wait to wear it in the spring with a bralette underneath, unfortunately, that outfit will have to wait another six months. 

I know I’m not the only one who walks out of Target with at least $100 worth of things that I didn’t even need, on top of forgetting the one item I did go in for. I went in for make-up remover and came out with two beautiful pairs of booties. I have honestly purchased some of the best shoes from Target and they always out –live the rest of my collection in the wear and tare department. I bought an adorable pair of gladiator sandals there one summer and they lasted me three years! Who would have thought Target would be so on-point in their shoe department? I always find less expensive versions of the most current trends that would typically cost $150+. Don’t forget to take a quick walk through the next time you stop in!
IMG_2952 IMG_2945 IMG_2940 IMG_2960 IMG_2957 IMG_2962 IMG_2946

OUTFIT DETAILS
Vest: sold out, similar Forever21
Top: originally H&M, similar Forever21
Skirt: textured body-con, Forever21
Booties: Sam & Libby Kaye Buckle Boots, Target
Purse: Medium Selma Seffiano Satchel, MichaelKors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design