October 16, 2013

White Floral Skinnies



I can't tell you how long I've had these floral jeggings or skinnies and how little I've actually worn them. Good thing I chose to wear them after Labor Day when white pants are illegal. Who follows those rules anyway? They were definitely one of those "I HAVE to have those" pieces from work that ended up sitting in my drawer a little too long. I did wear them once with a peach crochet tank, but, when I went to look for it I realized I sold it. oops! At least my forgetfulness lead me to this gem; another one of those "I have to have it" pieces that ended up sitting in my closet waiting for its time to shine. This outfit was the result of a series of fortunate events: one great thing lead to another.. which also lead to these pointed toe nude pumps and I was ready in less than 10 minutes. Sometimes, outfit miracles do happen. My Mom actually picked these pumps up for herself and when she brought them home I knew I had to have a pair of my own and several days later, I did. I love everything about them and to top it off they're comfortable and easy to walk in.
IMG_2892 IMG_2904 IMG_2898 IMG_2911 IMG_2890 IMG_2914


OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: Edie off Shoulder Top, Tobi
Pants: originally PacSun 2012, similar PacSun or Forever21
Pumps: MJM (they don't have a website) similar SteveMadden
Ring: YSL Glass Arty Ring, NeimanMarcus
Clutch: Kimber Clutch - ivory, GypsyWarrior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design