October 19, 2013

Leopard Print Kimono


Another one of my guilty pleasures is leopard print and no one will ever be able to convince me it’s out of style. I hope I’m not the only one that has seen this kimono ALL over the internet. It literally haunted me for weeks until It magically appeared on my eBay sidebar, I feel like that constantly happens to me. Anyway, I found it and had to buy it, of course, because I always have to buy everything. When I saw it on tumblr, instagram, blogs, etc. I figured it had to be pretty expensive, I have never been so wrong. With shipping it came out to less than $15 which still blows my mind. I have so many outfits that I want to pair it with I cannot wait to show you guys.

I have a love/hate relationship with these pants. I found them online and they looked like a mix between American Apparel Riding & Disco pants so I decided to give them a try. I currently have them in two different sizes and neither one of them fit perfectly, I guess I’ll just invest in the real deal to avoid the struggle of wearing these ever again. I’m not sure if it’s my size or figure that makes them fit that way, but regardless, I definitely wouldn’t recommend them to anyone. Of course every outfit I wear is finished with a pair of booties. These happen to be the second pair I purchased from Target. What caught my eye is that they looked to be the same exact material as one of my Michael Kors bags. Not only did they have similar material, but the buckles on the shoes looked to be the same brushed or antique gold as the embellishments on my bag. It was a match made in accessory heaven and I was living in it. Typically a pair of booties like these goes for anywhere between $100 – several hundred dollars at Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus, so naturally I jumped at the opportunity and couldn’t get them in my cart fast enough.

leopard1

leopard2

leopard3

leopard4

leopard5

leopard6

OUTFIT DETAILS
Kimono: leopard chiffon batwing blouse, ebay
Bralette: Christine Crop Top, Tobi
Pants: originally Cotton On- sold out (for the best), similar CottonOn
Booties: Merona Kailey Ankle Boot, Target
Bag: Michael Kors Satchel - 2011 sold out, similar MichaelKors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design