November 3, 2013

Maroon Faux-Fur


Would you have been able to say no to this faux-fur vest? I definitely did not have it in me to leave it in the store and at the time I didn't have a maroon colored vest so the odds were in my favor. I was surprised at how warm it is for how inexpensive it was, definitely worth every penny. I hate covering up my outfits with jackets in the fall/winter just as much as I hate taking them off and lugging them around shopping all day. These beauties are a quick way to solve both of those problems, so if you're as against the freezing cold weather as I am you definitely need one! I've seen them in just about every store and at just about every price point. There is a difference in warmth with the more money you spend but with the holiday sales on their way you'll definitely be able to score a real good quality vest  without breaking the bank. If I come across any good deals I'll be sure to post them if you're interested!

These jeans are everything to me and I am convinced they were made for me. They're super high-waisted, they're the perfect length for my child sized legs and they fit my waist just right. It took me a lot of searching to find them, so of course I bought them in every wash possible just in case they discontinued the fit. Before I found these I purchased the "cigarette high rise" that I was wearing in my last post which are also from Urban Outfitters. Although they're the same brand I just cannot bring myself to love them as much as these. There are a couple huge differences between the two that mass them second pick to the ones below. The "cigarette high rise" come to an unflattering heigh for me if I'm not wearing the right top with them. I've noticed that skinny jeans are a bit harder to wear because I'm so short. If they're too long and require the "cuff", it cuts my legs off and makes me look three inches shorter. If they're not tight enough on my ankles it makes it seem like I have no leg definition and also makes them look cut off. So with both of those things working against me with the "cigarette high rise" jeans, it's extremely hard to wear them, which makes them second pick to the ones below. Even though they're a bit more expensive, they are definitely 

IMG_3309 IMG_3305 IMG_3292 IMG_3311 IMG_3299 IMG_3294 IMG_3296

OUTFIT DETAILS
Crop top: Giselle top (I usually wear it backward), BrandyMelville 
Flannel: sold out, similar WindsorStore
Vest: edgy faux fur vest, Forever21
Jeans: high-rise seamed jean, UrbanOutfitters
Booties: Merona Kailey Ankle Boot, Target

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design