March 1, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans & Lace Up Pumps


I have been on the search for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans for months and I finally found them! I did buy a pair from PacSun that I thought would be perfect but when I brought them home they were WAY too big, so I exchanged them for a smaller size and they were no better. So, if you do chose to buy them from PacSun- go two sizes down! While I was in the midst of my hunt my Mom found this pair at American Eagle for me and they were perfect in every way (I went down one size for them to fit my waist without falling off). Since they're a loose fit and give off a bit of a tomboy vibe, I paired them with a really girly, strappy stilettos and gold accented accessories (and of course my favorite Nars fuchsia lipstick). 

DSC_0037 DSC_0056 DSC_0039 DSC_0049 DSC_0060 DSC_0043 DSC_0051 DSC_0048 DSC_0045 DSC_0052 DSC_0046

OUTFIT DETAILS
top: double u-neck long sleeve bodysuit, AmericanApparel
jacket: LA Hearts quilted varsity jacket (on sale now!), PacSun
jeans: cropped boy jeans (on sale, too!), AmericanEagle
shoes: python dream corset heels, GoJane
clutch: originally Nordstrom, similar Asos
belt: originally Tobi, similar Asos
sunglasses: Wayfarer folding classic, RayBan

Don't forget if you're an avid online shopper like I am you can make some $$ back from your purchases on ebates HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design