March 6, 2014

Pmpn 8 Ez


I've been waiting quite some time to get my hands on this jersey and it was everything I wanted and more when it was finally in my possession. I was never much of a fan of them until recently.. I used to be that person at a sporting event who wore regular clothes because I was so anti-jersey. Since this one is longer, it's perfect with a pair of thigh highs so I cannot wait for it to get a little bit warmer. Since jerseys are typically associated with guys and give off a bit of a tomboy vibe (much like the boyfriend jeans I wore in the previous post) I wanted to pair it with more feminine pieces- and what better way to do that than with a pair of pumps. I've recently been obsessing over ivorys, nudes and whites which explains my shoe & pant color combination below.

DSC_0034 DSC_0036 DSC_0049 DSC_0038 DSC_0054 DSC_0047 DSC_0037 DSC_0042 DSC_0046

OUTFIT DETAILS
top: Pmpn 8 Ez jersey, DanielleGuizio
denim: originally PacSun, similar PacSun
pumps: gift from my Mom , similar Zappos
clutch: originally Gypsy Warrior, similar Etsy
ring: YSL Arty Ovale Ring, SaksFifthAvenue
watch: Riley Rose Gold Plated watch, Fossil
sunglasses: WayFarer folding classic, RayBan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design