March 10, 2014

Jersey Crop & Chain Pumps


I was head over heels in love with the temporary spring weather this weekend, it was so nice to go out in a skirt without having to worry about ripping through a pair of tights with my nails. Even though I had to wear a light jacket I was still beyond grateful to be able to wear this outfit comfortably and without having to freeze to death. Since I've already expressed my new found love for jersey tee's, this silver lined crop from Tobi had to be a part of my collection... as well as this knee length pencil skirt. Since the crop is loose and flowy I wanted to pair it with tighter and more feminine pieces to give it a different look.

DSC_0097 DSC_0073 DSC_0094 DSC_0104 DSC_0078 DSC_0095DSC_0089 DSC_0100 DSC_0072 DSC_0103

OUTFIT DETAILS
top: jaywalk crop top, Tobi
skirt: miss interpreting pencil skirt, Tobi
necklace: Nemesis x Elektra & Titania x Isis, Xevana1 Xevana2
pumps: street chic faux leather pumps, Forever21
clutch: find out how I made it on Vinted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design