June 7, 2014

Floral Cut Out Dress

DSC_0265 

 Here's another one of my six outfits that will be featured in a magazine this month. I'm really excited to see everything come together and published and I'm also really excited to share it with all of you! 
I got this dress over a year ago from an online shop called Luna Vintage, since then I've seen it in tons of different prints all over the internet and in stores. It did come with a lot of tulle underneath the skirt, but I had to cut it out because it started to get hot and itchy after I wore it the first time. Luckily, it still keeps a nice full shape without it. Even though the cut outs and deep v in the front of the dress are a little dramatic, I was able to wear it to a christening and family party by putting a lace leotard underneath to hide the big openings and make it a little more "PG". Since the dress is sold out and probably has been for months now, I did link the store below and a few similar options as well!



DSC_0268 DSC_0263 DSC_0284 DSC_0266 DSC_0272 DSC_0267 DSC_0270 DSC_0282
OUTFIT DETAILS
dress: originally luna vintage, similar lunavintage, lulusnastygal, nastygal2
shoes: clear to me cap toe heels, gojane
necklace: originally pacsun, similar forever21


1 comment:

  1. This dress is so pretty. You always find the prettiest clothes and jewelry. I love everything about this outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design