July 3, 2014

Gypsy Dress & Platforms

DSC_5832
I was on an extensive hunt for a pair of platforms with a wooden looking heel for a few months before I found these beauties. For me, Steve Madden shoes always need to be broken in before I can wear them anywhere serious but these were an exception. I will say that the bottoms are really hard, like I assume most faux-wooden platforms would be.. so I put in those little cushions that shoe stores always try to add-on to your purchase. They do actually come in handy, who knew?

Although I live for anything black, this dress may be one of my absolute favorites.  It was actually a surprise from my Mom who found it online & ordered it without me even knowing. It ended up matching my hair almost perfectly.. and it also gave me an excuse to wear my new platforms

DSC_5839 DSC_5844 DSC_5846DSC_5842 DSC_5833 DSC_5834 DSC_5835 DSC_5843DSC_5847
OUTFIT DETAILS
dress: gypsywarrior
bag: originally mk, similar michaelkors
shoes: stevemadden
ring: bloodmilk
head chain: similar headchain1
headchain2

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This dress and shoes are to die for love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design