July 1, 2014

Black, White & Gaudy

DSC_5858
It's no secret that I'm obsessed with big, chunky and what most people would call gaudy necklaces, so when I found this one in the mall for only $15 I nearly had a heart attack. This one specifically can change the look of any outfit, especially this plain black cotton dress. I was pleasantly surprised with the accessory department in Windsor- they really stepped up their game this season! Unfortunately a lot of their styles are sold out in stores but they're still available online so I linked this one below for you..

Luckily- the color of my bag ended up matching these lace up gladiators perfectly so the combination was a no-brainer. Even though they're a huge pain to lace up and zip without pinching my skin- I still love them and can't stop wearing them. Bentley Coupe got a fresh new shape up and wanted to get his picture taken with me- lucky for him he's so cute & chubby that I just can't get enough of him.. and also because he matched my sandals and bag..

lips: Nicki Minaj x Mac Viva Glam Satin Lipstick & Lipglass
DSC_5856 DSC_5864 DSC_5860
DSC_5865
DSC_5855DSC_5849
DSC_5861
OUTFIT DETAILS
dress: tobi
necklace: windsor
sandals: callitspring
bag: katespade
sunglasses: versace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design