August 12, 2014

Floral Bells Pt II

DSC_5895

I've been really obsessed with this pair of bells that I picked up from PacSun earlier this summer. I know I've already mentioned that I've styled them just about every way possible, but this combination was one of my favorites so I wanted to share it with you.  I've already styled them with a chunky platform and floppy hat in this blog post -> FloralBellsPtI so I wanted to do something a bit more casual, but still a bit dressy at the same time. I chose to stick with golds and tans for my accessories to try to brighten up the pants since I chose a white top over black as I usually do. I feel that using lighter pieces gave the pants a different and more boho look, which is the look I believe they're intended to have.  (Of course, I've been making them look more gothic and dark by pairing them with only black & dark lip colors)

It's rare that a body chain ever works out in any of my outfits that aren't plain body-con dresses or skirts because of my height. High waisted anything always comes up a lot higher on someone my height that it does on someone 5'7" or taller... thus resulting in the chain getting caught on my belt loops, etc, etc. which is never any fun, but this is one of the very rare outfits where it worked out perfectly.
DSC_5890
DSC_5887DSC_5899
DSC_5897DSC_5898
DSC_5894DSC_5889
DSC_5891DSC_5885
DSC_5896
top: H&M
bottoms: pacsun, similar pacsun
bag: mk, similar michaelkors
body chain: etsy
shoes: similar forever21

1 comment:

  1. These pics are so pretty, love the body chain and the background.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design