August 29, 2014

Floral & Fringe

_DSC0072

I must have worn this little floral top about ten times since I got it for my birthday and I finally had a few extra minutes to snap a few pictures for a post. My boyfriend's mom actually picked it out for me from a boutique down in LBI, did I mention how cute the shops are down there? So far, I've worn it with boyfriend jeans, high waisted shorts and of course my all-time favorite high waisted denim jeans which are featured in this post. I mean, this shirt may have been made for me.. it's floral, it's slightly cropped and has a gorgeous crochet back.. oh, and it also fits me perfectly! 


With the recent weather being slightly chilly I had to layer up and what better opportunity to wear this kimono style cardigan than now? I was trying to wait for the fall to break it out but it seemed like a perfect time to do so.. so I did! This is definitely a quick and easy back-to-school outfit, even if you'd rather wear something flat a great pair of gladiators or single strap sandals would be a perfect fit. Of course, to wear it through the fall, throw on a pair of combat or knee high boots, I know I definitely will be!

_DSC0068
_DSC0066_DSC0058 _DSC0074_DSC0060
_DSC0073_DSC0064_DSC0067
_DSC0062
_DSC0069

top: gift from Pau's Mom
cardigan: similar wetseal
shoes: similar stevemadden
sunglasses: rayban

1 comment:

  1. OOOMMMGGG!!! You are stunning. Love these pics.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design