November 20, 2014

Cozy Knits

_DSC0363

Every winter I find myself in the same dilemma: a closet full of beautiful clothes yet not a single sweater. This year, I decided to start my shopping early so I wouldn't run into the same situation and end up struggling to keep warm and fashionable. I have definitely mentioned how Aero has really turned their store around and how many cute pieces I've been finding so I decided to take a trip upstairs on one of my breaks to check out their new season's goodies. Of course, this gorgeous sweater was laying on the front table waiting for me to come in, I think it was love at first sight! 

The day after I picked it up, I saw a couple of my customers walk through the store wearing the same sweater quite a few different ways, which definitely inspired me to wear mine. Since I am a huge fan of mixing textures, I chose these faux-leather skinnies that I'm sure you remember from a few of my posts last winter. Of course, a day at work always calls for my favorite platform booties and my huge (and very heavy) bag that carries everything you would possibly need if you were to get stranded in a deserted island for a year, completely necessary I'd say. Since I've moved I haven't gotten a chance to open up some of my jewelry so a few of my Xevana pieces were definitely dying to see some daylight.

_DSC0375
_DSC0367
_DSC0370_DSC0378_DSC0372_DSC0374_DSC0379_DSC0366_DSC0373_DSC0371_DSC0383 _DSC0387_DSC0384
sweater: aero   |   pants: cotton on   |   shoes: aldo   |   bag: kate spade   |   necklaces: xevana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design