November 16, 2014

White & Fur

_DSC0310

This faux-fur vest has become my go-to since the weather has gotten cold, I must have worn it at least thirty times in the past month and a half. I first saw it on my friend Jordan and after I found out where she got it, I made a quick stop on my break and picked up one for myself. I've worn it to work quite a few times where customers have asked if I picked it up from Nordstrom and were surprised to find that it was from H&M. Don't you love when people mistake your inexpensive pieces for brand named pieces? Although I'm sure I wouldn't mind spending a bit more on it because of how often I've already worn it, the fact that it was less than $50 has made my small investment feel like a real gold mine.

Since my purchase, I have paired it with a lot of my all black outfits to add a little bit of a lighter contrast. One day, while I was getting ready for work I had the sudden urge to wear my white destroyed skinnies..  of course, I put on a black top but felt that I was playing it too safe. I scanned my closet again and came across this top that unfortunately still had the tags attached. I couldn't figure out why it had been sitting in my closet for well over a year unworn so I tried it on and suddenly fell in love with wearing white on white again. 

_DSC0322
_DSC0316_DSC0320_DSC0304_DSC0318_DSC0307_DSC0317_DSC0319_DSC0309_DSC0302
_DSC0321
_DSC0303_DSC0311
top: windsor   |   pants: pacsun   |   shoes: aldo   |   vest: h&m   |   bag: missguided

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design