November 24, 2014

Houndstooth & Thigh Highs

_DSC0402

As I was in the middle of stocking up on comfy sweaters for the winter, I came across this houndstooth poncho and knew that at some point or another- I would get around to wearing it. Surprisingly, that time came the day after it arrived on my doorstep. I've always wondered just how warm they were, considering they don't exactly have sleeves.. just holes where sleeves would technically be. Of course, I chose to test mine out on one of the chilliest of thirty degree days. Turns out they are much warmer than I had expected!  I'm not exactly one to wear color so, I chose my faux-leather pants with my pointed toe thigh highs because 1. they're both black and 2. they're both warm, it was definitely a match made in heaven.


_DSC0389_DSC0406_DSC0391_DSC0411_DSC0409_DSC0405 _DSC0393 _DSC0390_DSC0412
poncho: boohoo   |   pants: cotton on   |   top: windsor   |   boots: aldo   |   clutch: kate spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design