September 14, 2015

Black & Flare

IMG_1229

I've become obsessed with the whole 70's trend this season, even the color palette is speaking to me on an emotional level. Of course, it could use a little more black if you ask me, but, that's what I'm here for, right? I saw these pants on a mannequin in H&M's window earlier this year and knew that I would want to wear them at some point or another and apparently September was just that "time". I tried them on with a few different tops and just couldn't bring myself to leave out the black, so here we are. Naturally, I finished off my look with a black hat and fringe bag and was on my way... to work, of course.  


IMG_1235IMG_1216IMG_1218IMG_1224IMG_1220IMG_1226IMG_1232IMG_1203IMG_1215IMG_1231
|   top: forever 21   |   pants: H&M   |   hat & shoes : aldo   |   bag: gypsy warrior   |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design