November 16, 2015

Black on Black

_DSC0395

About a month ago I had a major crisis when trying to pick out an outfit to wear to AC. I found this jumpsuit as well as a dress with the same concept. I contemplated for a few days which would be the better option, so, naturally I just bought both! I ended up wearing the dress to AC and saving the jumpsuit for work and another occasion.


_DSC0397
_DSC0396

As I was packing for my night out I searched through my drawer of bralettes to wear underneath and came across this one I picked up from Gypsy Warrior last year. Of course, it still had the tags attached which lead me to believe it was a perfect match for the occasion, plus, this is the only top I have that would show all of it's strappy detail. While I also struggled to figure out which shoes wouldn't clash or take away from the top, I quickly placed an order for these pumps to keep up with the half see-through theme of my entire outfit.

_DSC0413_DSC0416_DSC0424_DSC0402_DSC0422_DSC0417_DSC0414_DSC0426_DSC0415_DSC0423_DSC0411
|   jumpsuit: missguided   |   bralette: gypsy warrior   |   shoes: go jane   |   bag: aldo   |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design