November 24, 2015

Winter Maxi

_DSC0450

I've been trying to steer clear from the mall on my days off, but, sometimes there's nothing like a little retail therapy to regain your sanity. I went in with the mindset that I would only pick up a couple of things that I absolutely needed, but after walking by the window display at H&M I found this maxi that I knew would be a great addition to my closet. I was surprised to find that it had a rather heavy lining inside and with a pair of tights would be more than suitable for the fall and early winter.

_DSC0449
_DSC0458

I'm sure you've noticed my pup in my last ten or so posts, but he just can't seem to stay behind the camera anymore. He must hear the click of the shutter and knows it's time for him to pose, unless he just really loves to be around me that much. I will say out of all of my dogs, Bentley is easily the most lovable. He greets me at the door every time I come home with one of his favorite toys and won't go to bed without stopping in my room to say goodnight to me. 

_DSC0455_DSC0447_DSC0438_DSC0440_DSC0433_DSC0448_DSC0443_DSC0430
|    dress:   h&m   |   boots: aldo   |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design