September 30, 2013

Acid Wash


One of my biggest and maybe most expensive obsessions is with high-waisted shorts, pants or anything for that matter. The acid-wash pair I'm wearing is from the same boutique as the lighter washed pair I wore to the Philadelphia Zoo. They have a little bit more spandex in them which makes them extremely comfortable. Since this particular day was not as warm as it has been for the month of September I was able to wear a pair of tights underneath which is one of my favorite outfit combinations. This is definitely one of the best ways to wear shorts throughout the fall/winter; I love not having to temporarily retire some of my summer clothes.

 I'm sure you've noticed that I've been living in these booties lately but I just can't get over how comfortable they are, even with the slight heel. Since wearing  any of my work heels & wedges to a show would be impractical, I decided to throw these on to really put them to the test. Not only was I able to see a little bit more of the stage than I'm used to (which is usually just the top of everyone's heads), I was also a lot more comfortable than I thought I would be.

IMG_2554 IMG_2546 IMG_2560 IMG_2559 IMG_2551

OUTFIT DETAILS
Shoes:  stud heel ankle bootie WetSeal
Shorts: acid wash high waisted Jenna & Molly
Top: PacSun's 12' fall collection, this years: PacSun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design