September 27, 2013

Society of Chic


I think this romper was a gift from above. I stumbled upon yet another great website and as I was scrolling through the first page, there it was. It's almost like it was waiting there for me AND it came in black so of course, it was mine in a matter of seconds. I was nervous about choosing between a small or x-small since it was my first time ordering and I don't know anyone personally who could vouch for their sizing, but when I tried it on I was convinced it was made for me.  The deep V is what sold me because it brought a little bit of a "sexy" edge to it. I knew I wouldn't be able to walk around during the day without any sort of bralette or cami underneath so I chose a vintage black lace bustier for this specific occasion.

As for my shoes, I firmly believe the "Lita" will always be in style, it will take a lot to convince me otherwise. The ones pictured aren't the original Jeffrey Campbell Lita (my JC's Litas are cross hatched and I didn't want it to take away from the lace in my romper) but they are equally as comfortable. I picked them up almost two years ago from Baker's for less than $100. I wanted to get something a little different than the original so I wouldn't have too many of the same shoe. Lately I've been finding similar versions almost everywhere! Although I do recommend investing in the real deal because of how comfortable and durable they are (and who wouldn't love to own a pair of Jeffrey Campbells?)  if you don't plan on wearing them too often you can definitely invest in any of the ones I've linked below for less than half the price.

SocietyofChic4

SoietyofChic6

SocietyofChic2

SocietyofChic3

SocietyofChic5 SocietyofChic7 SocietyofChic8

OUTFIT DETAILS
Romper: black lace deep V sold out, similar Society of Chic
Bustier: vintage black lace bustier, similar Aerie
Clutch: Kimber Clutch - ivory, Gypsy Warrior
Necklace: similar Forever 21
Shoes: originally Bakers, similar Love Culture Windsor  CharlotteRusse




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design