September 26, 2013

Sabo Skirt


I came across the cutest website quite some time ago & since then I've made some of the best purchases. I fell in love with their bright, beautiful patterns as well as the feminine silhouette of all of their pieces. I couldn't help but pick up this blazer for work especially since it's so hard to find any that have both a great pattern AND fit. I love finding pieces like this that I can dress up for work or dress down for a trip to the mall.

After taking inventory of my fall work flats I realized I needed something a little bit different. After taking a trip to the mall and picking these gold toed ankle strap flats up, I was indifferent. I tried them on several times and even debated bringing them back to the store. One morning I was getting ready for work and of course chose to wear all black, I was looking in the mirror and felt that I needed something that would liven up my outfit. That's when I realized these HAD to stay in my life! I got so many compliments from the ladies at work and they were actually really comfortable. Since then I've been seeing the gold-toe trend everywhere and they can definitely dress up and add an extra pop to almost any outfit.







OUTFIT DETAILS
Shoes: spiked ankle strap flats Love Culture
Dress: Pinks & Needles black ballet dress Urban Outfitters
Blazer: specific style sold out, similar: Sabo Skirt
Purse: Michael Kors cross body, sold out, similar: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design