October 23, 2013

Aztec & Fringe


I think I find too much joy in switching my clothes out for the season. As much of a hastle it is, there's nothing better than a wardrobe full of new clothes, especially since I love the fall, but who doesn't? I love opening up my storage bins and finding clothes I forgot I had or clothes I bought at the end of last fall for the next year. I only got to wear this cardigan a couple of times last year and to be honest I was on the fence about it when I first got it. It wasn't until I paired it with a dress and a pair of knee high boots that I fell in love. Since then it grew on me and recently I've been living in it. 

What would an aztec patternen be with out some fringe? I bought these little black booties just about two years ago and wore then maybe five times before they got misplaced into the unknown. I'm still unsure as to why I let them sit in my closet for so long without even wearing them once (maybe it's because I'm a proud Mom of over 20+ pairs of booties and lost track of one of my children oops!) but since I found them I've been wearing them every chance I could. Since they're so comfortable I decided to embrace their comfort by wearing one of my easy go-to outfits which usually consists of high waisted bottoms and a crop top. I know I've said before how much I love pairing shorts with tights so if you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for? There's nothing better than being comfortable while stepping out of your every day comfort zone of wearing a pair of jeans.

IMG_3130
IMG_3135

IMG_3140

IMG_3145


IMG_3134

OUTFIT DETAILS
Cardigan: PacSun 2012, similar PacSun Love Culture
Crop top: off shoulder crop top, ArdenB
Shorts: originally 2010, newest version AmericanEagle
Booties: Minnetonka back zip ankle boot, Nordstrom

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design