October 25, 2013

Faux-Fur


One of my favorite things about the cold weather (there’s really only a couple because I hate being cold)  is faux-fur. Even though it’s not real, it’s still warm! I have so many faux-fur vests in just about every color and length, as well as TONS of jackets. This particular scarf is from H&M about a year ago. I know it doesn’t look like much but it keeps my neck nice and warm as well as my shoulders if I drape it over them as I did below. It has a clip on the inside that holds it in place if you choose to wear it around your neck. It looks super cute with an over sized knit sweater which has been my go-to way to wear it, but, I decided to switch it up. I think everyone should invest in at least one faux-fur item, whether it’s a vest, scarf or jacket, it’s such an easy way to dress up any outfit whether it’s just a pair of jeans during the day or something less casual for a night out.

IMG_3187
IMG_3155 IMG_3160 IMG_3180 IMG_3190
IMG_3191

OUTFIT DETAILS
Jacket: originally PacSun 2012, similar PacSun
Flannel: sold out, similar Forever21
Faux-fur scarf: NastyGal Nordstrom
Jeans: Bullhead high rise jeggings,  PacSun
Boots: (not pictured), Troopa combat boots, Steve Madden
Sunglasses:  Folding Wayfarer, Nordstrom
Purse: Kimber clutch - ivory, GypsyWarrior


I've also been working on something extra for you guys! I got rid of my super old tumblr and made a brand new one. Such a great place to get lost in if you're ever looking for a little bit of  inspiration- which is the sole reason I created it. If you typically view my blog on the computer it's linked on the top of my home page. If you have one be sure to send me your link so I can follow you!
I can't begin to explain how just a couple of minutes of browsing through pictures and quotes has uplifted my spirits and inspired me, so I hope it does the same for you.


For the rest of my posts click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design