October 7, 2013

Little Black Bodysuit


Did you ever have one of those “omg I have nothing to wear, I’m just going to stay home” moments? I try my hardest to avoid them but, they’re inevitable. When I know I have an event to attend or even a dinner to go to, I try to plan out a couple of options or at least one piece of an outfit in my head a day or two before. My closet is overwhelming so it’s best to open up the doors with some sort of tactic and plan. As I was scrambling around my room for a last minute outfit & mid panic attack I opened up a drawer and found my sanity in a pair of knit hight waisted shorts from Urban Outfitters. I managed to throw together and outfit with mintues to spare, for a couple of pictures of course.

This is now the third time my puppy, Bentley, has sat right in the middle of my picture and refused to move. I’m still deciding whether it’s because he really likes being around me or if he hears the camera knows to sit still for a picture. He’s definitely used to being the center of attention since my family and I have taken thousands of pictures of him since he was only a few months old. He sure does love being in the spotlight, he even changes his pose from time to time.

IMG_2690
IMG_2699 IMG_2695 IMG_2703 IMG_2709 IMG_2711
                            
OUTFIT DETAILS
Bodysuit: double U neck long sleeve on sale!, AmericanApparel
Shorts: sold out, similar UrbanOutfitters
Booties: stud heel ankle bootie Wetseal
Purse: medium Selma Saffiano satchel Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design