October 9, 2013

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink.. or black


Does anyone not love the movie Mean Girls? I really don't know anyone who can’t recite at LEAST one line from the movie. I saw this hat floating around on the internet while I was at work and immediately sent an SOS to my Mom to look for it (I was afraid it would magically disappear or sell out by the time my lunch break came around). Just a week later this gem was in my possession and I am obsessed. Even though I live for anything black, having a subtle hint of color, especially pink, is a nice accent to any outfit. 

Remember that time I was looking for a white skort and found that it came in black so I bought them both? This is that white skort. Strangely, this one is a lot less wrinkly than the black. I steamed them both exactly the same way and the wrinkles didn’t pop back up, even though they’re the exact same material. Is it possible to get a defective skort?. The fit is a little bit big so I have to roll the top over so it fits around my waist, if you’re going to buy, make sure you get a size smaller than you typically would!

I adore pointed toe shoes, especially flats. I’ll never say no to a cute pair when I’m shopping at the mall, unfortunately not all of them are as comfortable as they are adorable. My boyfriend always tells me I should just invest in more expensive shoes for work so I don’t run into this problem, and of course, he’s right.. but how do I say no to a pair of flats crying for me to buy them?  Being the extremely sweet, protective and caring person he is, he picked me up these Jeffrey Campbell's for work so I could live in peace and comfort. What a sweetheart he is! My mother always taught me it's better to invest in higher quality staple pieces and spend less on trendy pieces because they go out of style so quickly and now it's something I live by. These qualify as one of those good-investment-staples for sure.



IMG_2747


IMG_2772 IMG_2781 IMG_2768 IMG_2774 IMG_2736 IMG_2777 IMG_2764



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Sweatshirt: studded lace sweatshirt Forever21
Skort: white envelope skort Windsor
Flats: Jeffrey Campbell In Love Leather D'Orsay flat UrbanOutfitters
Beanie: On Wednesday's beanie LivingRoyal
Beanie: Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 - Damier Azur canvas

PS. If you have any questions, suggestions or anything you'd like to share, just leave a comment below. I'll always get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design