November 15, 2013

Spiked Headwrap: Part I


This is another one of those "I have to have that" items that sat in my room for months before I finally wore it. I was shopping around Gypsy Warrior back in May, saw it on a mannequin and had to own it (I very faintly remember my boyfriend asking me several times "are you actually going to wear it" and me swearing that I would wear it every day, oops) I wore it once a week later and since then it's been hanging around various locations of my room. I had to run out to do a few things the other day while it was extremely windy and almost stayed home because I hate having the weather ruin my hair! I didn't want to flatten with a hat because I was going out that night so as I was looking around my room for something with a hood and in the midst of my search I found a more flattering answer to my life crisis. Now that I've gained a new found love for head wraps I suppose I could break out the other five that have been lingering in my vanity drawer. If you're not so fond of this one particularly, (which is unfortunately sold out, there are tons floating around on the internet) shop around and you're guaranteed to find one that fits your style. If you're interested in one that will actually keep your head warm make sure it says "knit" or or something along those lines in the description, this cotton/spandex style is not nearly as warm as the one in my previous post.
As I'm sure you already knew, I love faux-fur. I got this two years ago from Forever 21 for about $30 if I remember correctly and it's extremely warm for how inexpensive it was. It has held up its end of the bargain through a couple of very cold winters and is still in great condition. So once again, if you're looking for something similar be sure to check out their website, or really any website for that matter. They're definitely one of my fall/winter staple pieces because they're so easy to dress up or down and to top it off they're super warm.

IMG_3546 IMG_3522 IMG_3544 IMG_3535 IMG_3525 IMG_3523 IMG_3530 IMG_3527 IMG_3542


OUTFIT DETAILS
Spiked Headwrap: sold out, similar GypsyWarrior
Faux-fur vest: since I bought it such a long time ago, here are some of my favorites Forever21 H&M
Flannel: any of these will do Forever21
Leggings: cozy sweater leggings, Forever21
Booties: Merona Kailey ankle boot, Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design