November 23, 2013

Spiked Headwrap: Part II


Another outfit featuring the spiked headwrap, I just couldn't get enough of it this week. Since I was only wearing a sweater and jeans I felt that I could add something extra to give my outfit a different look. I am obsessed with winter sweaters, but I'm so picky about them. I picked this one up from H&M last year, along with several other colors because it fit my "winter sweater criteria" perfectly. I love a v-neck with non-itchy fabrics (stay away from wool or rabbit hair if you agree) and I love the high-low fit. Since it's already below freezing, at least it feels that way, I had to take out some light weight sweaters to make room for my winter collection and of course came across a couple I may or may not have forgotten about. I hope I'm not the only one that comes across this situation often?

I'll link a couple more headwraps below that I really like since this one is sold out and if none of them suit your style but you want to try one out there are plenty of them out there. Don't be afraid to break free from your comfort zone and try one out!


IMG_3553 IMG_3548 IMG_3560 IMG_3559 IMG_3547 IMG_3557 IMG_3558 IMG_3569

OUTFIT DETAILS
Sweater: similar (and cheaper) H&M
Jeans: cigarette high rise, UrbanOutfitters
Booties: studded tripple buckle ankle bootie, CharlotteRusse
Bag: kimber clutch - ivory, GypsyWarrior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design