November 11, 2013

Winter Headwrap


As much as I love living in a state where I get to experience all four seasons, I could definitely live without the cold weather.. and the extremely hot weather. I hate being hot as much as I hate being cold. My ankle aches, my knee tenses up, my steering wheel is too cold to touch for about five minutes unless I use my remote start, I have to wake up when it's still dark out, etc. Anything below 60 is entirely too cold for my bones, especially with a wind chill. The only, and I repeat only thing I enjoy about the weather is being able to layer and buying new jackets. Rather than saying I live the life of a compulsive shopper, I prefer collector. Sounds like I have a lot less of a problem than I really do. One of my most extensive collections is my jacket collection which has its own closet on the second floor of my room, which has started to travel down the stair case which has also traveled to my sister's room since she's away at school. I bought this particular jacket for the fall because it wasn't too heavy or too light, but, now that we have apparently skipped the fall weather I wish it were a bit heavier.

I don't know if this winter head headwrap was completely necessary but it was 58 degrees and like I said anything under 60 is entirely too cold for me. I didn't want to flatten my hair with a hat since I had to go out that night but I also wanted to stay warm to run a few errands, luckily I stumbled across this gem. I bought it and a couple others like it a few years ago and haven't gotten around to wearing any of them.. one of my worst habits. So, if you ever want to stead clear of the ever so dreaded hat hair.. definitely worth investing in one of these for the season.

I just realized I have yet to feature my bag in any of my posts! This is my every day bag also known as the mother ship. I keep everything in here including a miniature flat iron, a pill for just about any ailment I may ever have, my main wallet, hair spray etc.  Whenever I go out I take the essentials for that specific event and put them into one of my smaller bags. This bag comes with me to work every day but is far too heavy for me to carry around shopping or to a show. I don't switch out my main bag on an outfit to outfit basis like my smaller ones because it would take up entirely too much time. Since they're much bigger, they're also a lot more expensive which is why I tend to use them for so long and get newer ones less often.


IMG_3483



IMG_3456 IMG_3494 IMG_3466 IMG_3487 IMG_3462


OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: scalloped lace, Forever21
Jacket: similar,  Windsor LoveCulture
Headwrap: similar PacSun
Jeans: black distressed jeans,  Windsor
Boots: purchased last year, similar CharlotteRusse
Bag: Large Selma Studded Seffiano Tote, MichaelKors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design