December 8, 2013

Celine Tee


One night back in the spring I was innocently catching up on the Real Housewives of Atlanta when I saw Nene strutting around with one of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen in my entire life (next to my long time favorites Chanel or Louis). I quickly paused to get a good look and was completely baffled by what kind of bag it was, which has never happened to me before. I snapped a picture of it and searched the internet and there it was, standing there in all of its two-thousand dollar glory, a Celine luggage tote. I could easily afford one if I didn't want to buy any new clothes for a month or four, so.. dare to dream..  Since buying one isn't an option for a little while, this shirt will have to suffice. I'm not much of a t-shirt wearer, but for this specific one I'm able to temporarily change my ways. 

This high-waisted, relaxed style of pants is definitely one of my favorites which is why I just invested in my third pair (the ones pictured). They're a light cotton material, definitely not warm enough for the winter, but perfect for the fall, spring and even the summer with a cute crop top. They're black, comfortable and high waisted, what more could I ask for? I have yet to pay more than $40 for a pair so they are definitely inexpensive to top it all off. Since they're not denim, they're easy to dress up for a night out and look super cute with a pair of heels or wedges. I found these in Aerie near the pajama section, when I asked why an associate told me they were "day to night pants", I don't know that I would wear them as pajamas since I haven't before, so they seemed like a perfect pair to add to my regular collection. The ones I linked below are the same pants without the draw string that mine have, apparently they're only selling them in stores. 

Of course I topped everything off with one of my favorite staples, my denim jacket. I still firmly believe everyone should invest! I'll post some of my favorites below since mine is pretty old..


IMG_3984 IMG_3958 IMG_3971 IMG_3977 IMG_3974 IMG_3960 IMG_3966 IMG_3961 IMG_3967 IMG_3982

OUTFIT DETAILS:
top: Celine Paris Tee, KrushKollection
denim jacket: H&M  PacSun
pants: day to night silky pants, Aerie
Shoes: similar, Steve Madden @ Nordstrom
Clutch: similar, CharlotteRusse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design