December 11, 2013

Camo Print & Lace



Some days the second I wake up an outfit idea pops in my head before I can even take my first breath.  I immediately thought of this white lace dress that I actually purchased just about a year ago when I was working in PacSun and never wore. I did take the tags off over the summer one night when I thought I was going to wear it, but, it went back into the closet for another 6 months.. typical of me.  Since the dress itself is really girly, I wanted to pair it with something a bit opposite to make it more casual. I chose my camo jacket that I also got from PacSun over a year ago since it's more of a boyfriend fit and the pattern itself doesn't exactly scream "pretty in pink".  While I was on a roll with those two items I came across these brand new tights from Forever 21 that have small round gold embellishments all over (I emphasized "brand new" because in about two weeks you'll never see them again in that store). Since it was bout 50 degrees, which is below freezing to me, I threw on one of the hats I made last year (that matched my tights a little too well) when I decided a hat-making business would occupy my down time- of course I ended up just keeping them all in my drawer and now I have a surplus of spiked and studded beanies.

Like I mentioned above, most of this outfit is from just about a year ago so the exact pieces are long gone. I usually post outfits that have more current items so that I can give you the exact link, but since most of these items are still still being sold in stores and online I figured, why not? With that being said, I did link each piece of my outfit with items that are actually being sold right now if you're interested in recreating this look..




IMG_4006IMG_4027 IMG_4020 IMG_4013
IMG_4024 IMG_4021 IMG_4030 IMG_4011 IMG_4004

OUTFIT DETAILS
dress: similar, CharlotteRusse
jacket: Forever21 ASOS Anthropologie
tights: shine on tights - black & gold, Forever21
shoes: CallitSpring LoveCulture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design