December 5, 2013

Leopard Headwrap & Black Maxi

Since I've discovered a new found love for all my headwraps I have been living in them. I can't even remember how long ago I purchased this leopard one but my best guess is that it was well over a year ago. At least it's getting put to good use now! Speaking of putting things to good use, this year I chose not to pack up all of my maxi skirts for the winter so that I could wear them on days that aren't absolutely freezing. It's amazing how slipping on a pair of tights underneath even the most sheer maxi makes it warm enough to wear out, I wouldn't suggest the combination when it's snowing or super windy, but, I was warm enough to go out in just this on a more mild day. This specific maxi is from Brandy Melville, I bought it in two colors because it's so unbelievably comfortable yet oh so see-through, if I don't wear tights under it I have to wear a slip in order to keep my cheeks from being exposed to the public.

I also apologize for my red scalp (even though it's actually kind of funny). I just had my hair done by my magical hair goddess Kellie & was doing the whole 'refraining from hair washing so the color doesn't come out' thing for a day or two.  This is actually the first step in probably the biggest hair project I have ever taken part of on my own head, can't wait to show you the final product. Only another week or so with these clip in extensions, I cannot wait!


IMG_3787 IMG_3787

IMG_3797 IMG_3812 IMG_3852 IMG_3846 IMG_3788 IMG_3809 IMG_3807 IMG_3844 IMG_3792

OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: similar Forever21
Maxi: Lily maxi skirt BrandMelville
Flats: sold out where I originally purchased, found the same here ShoeBuy
Headwrap: (I twisted it myself) CharlotteRusse
Necklace: multi chain layer necklace Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design