December 25, 2013

Witch Hat Pt. II



As promised, here is a less casual but still kind of casual way to wear the same hat that was in my pervious post. I contemplated ordering this playsuit for a few days for an event I was going to, then when Cyber Monday came around of course I caved in. I knew it was a bad sign when it took me well over ten tries to finally complete my order due to the mass amount of internet traffic that day. Finally, an hour later my order went through and just like anyone else, I expected my package to magically appear on my lap only five minutes later. The shipping policy on their site says about 5 - 10 days which is the standard for most companies, but after waiting two weeks I started to get nervous. I tried to track my package several times and each time it was "unavailable". It took about 18 days from the date I placed my order for it to arrive on my doorstep and for someone as impatient as me, it was torture and of course I didn't get to wear it to the event I bought it for.  I was planning on ordering a dress from them for New Years Eve, but decided against it because it definitely would not have made it in time and I would have been in an even bigger dilemma if for some reason it didn't fit. Moral of my story: UK shipping is not as speedy as US.






IMG_4205 IMG_4221 IMG_4207 IMG_4223 IMG_4215 IMG_4192 IMG_4224 IMG_4203

OUTFIT DETAILS
playsuit: Diahna Bardot Flower Print Playsuit, missguided
hat: originally PacSun, similar PacSun
booties: Michael Kors Haven Bootie, Nordstrom
clutch: originally H&M, similar Nordstrom
watch: Riley Rose Gold Plated watch, Macys
bracelet: spike stretch bracelet, ASOS
ring: YSL Arty Ovale Ring SaksFifthAvenue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design