December 26, 2013

Spiked Leopard Print Loafers


I can count on two hands the number of times I've actually gotten to wear these loafers and each time I do, my day ends in bloody battle wounds. I was beyond excited when I got them back in 2012 and of course wore them out the same day. I came home later that night with several open wounds and couldn't wear anything but flip flops until I recovered. Since then, I've tried everything from small socks, tights, band aids, etc. I've even tried stretching them and still no luck. Now, I just wear them for shorts amounts of time and bring a box of band aids with me. Regardless of how uncomfortable, I'm going to continue to try to break them in for the rest of my life because I'm still obsessed. Since they've come out I've seen plenty of other versions out in stores and online that range anywhere from $30-$300, Steve Madden even put out another version himself, just with less spikes (and hopefully not as painful).





image image image image image image image image image image






image 


OUTFIT DETAILS
top: originally Love culture, similar LoveCulture
jacket: high voltage faux leather jacket, Forever21
pants: zippy coated jeans, CottonOn
loafers:originally Steve Madden, similar SteveMadden  ShopStyle Amazon
purse: originally Bakers, similar DSW
necklace: Forever21
watch: Riley Rose Gold plated watch, Macys
spiked bracelet: gifted from my family, similar Forever21
beanie: DIY, studs Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design