January 2, 2014

Pencil Skirt & Cropped Sweater


I have been so obsessed with pencil skirts lately, especially with dressing them down. In the past I've automatically associated them with going to work since that was the only place I would see women wearing them.  Of course, when I got an office job I stocked up on them and quickly learned why everyone else was wearing them. Not only are they comfortable but they're so easy to dress up with a blouse and pair of heels, definitely a no brainer for those of us who aren't morning people. Since I don't attend many events that require business casual work attire, I started to dress them down a bit to get more use out of them and my favorite thing to pair them with is crop tops.  I was so close to buying this cropped sweater from NastyGal a couple months back for an absurd amount of money but decided I'd wait on it. Later that week, I walked into Charlotte Russe and saw it on a mannequin, I was so shocked and knew it wouldn't be half as much as the one from NastyGal. After an associate got it down for me I ran to the register without hesitation and it came out to only $25, I almost died. 


DSC_0282 DSC_0296 DSC_0276 DSC_0271 DSC_0273 DSC_0302 DSC_0295 DSC_0298 DSC_0278

OUTFIT DETAILS
sweater: originally Charlotte Russe, similar GoJane Tobi CharlotteRusse
skirt: so slim skirt,  Tobi
booties: originally Bakers, similar Tobi
bracelet: spike along bracelet, Tobi
watch: Marc Jacobs Small Amy Crystal Bracelet Watch, Nordstrom
bag: Kate Spade 2 Park Avenue Beau Bag, KateSpade

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is stunning, love everything about it. Would wear this to work or out. The handbag is in a league of its own absolutely gorgeous...love it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design