January 16, 2014

Head Chain & Faux Fur


This post is definitely a little delayed, but since it's been rainy I haven't had much of an opportunity to get outside, I even tried to do something inside but the lighting was terrible. So, here we go.. with another faux-fur vest. This one is my absolute favorite, 1. because it's black, 2. because it's super warm, 3. because it came with a cute faux leather belt, 4. because I did not pay $80 for it. I love end of season sales, almost as much as I love this vest. If you have your eye on something super expensive just wait another month or two and I guarantee you'll find it for less than half the price, which is exactly how I got this Vera Wang beauty for about $30. I've worn it so many different ways this season, one of my favorites is layering it over my faux leather jackets to make them warmer. 

Since I found myself in yet another all black outfit, I wanted to add something that would make it a little different that my others. After about 10 seconds of deep thought, there it was sitting in a box on my dresser.. a beautiful head chain that my Mom picked out and gave to me for Christmas (I didn't even put one on my list, she's a saint).  I've always admired them on other people and now that I have one of my own, my list of wants has been growing and growing. I'm not sure exactly where she found this gem so I linked a few that I love below.



IMG_4792 IMG_4805 IMG_4801 IMG_4817 IMG_4791 IMG_4795 IMG_4826 IMG_4811 IMG_4806 IMG_4794 IMG_4823 IMG_4814 IMG_4804 IMG_4796 IMG_4807 IMG_4797

OUTFIT DETAILS
dress: Pins & Needles ballet dress, UrbanOutfitters
vest: originally Vera Wang, similar AmericanEagle
booties: high voltage stiletto booties, Forever21
head chain: some of my favorites, Etsy1 Etsy2 UrbanOutfitters
watch: Riley Rose Gold plated watch, Macys
purse: Small Fulton Saffiano Messenger, MichaelKors
ring: YSL Fuchsia Goldton Arty Ovale Ring, SaksFifthAve
ring 2: head butt ring, Tobi
midi ring: spiked midi ring, Forever21
spiked bracelet: originally Windsor, similar Forever21

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing in that head chain simply beautiful. The fur vest looks so good with the dress and those boots are a must have.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design